Wednesday, September 9, 2015

"Waiting On" Wednesday: The Things We Keep

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


The Things We Keep
By Sally Hepworth

Publication Date: January 19

From Amazon:


Anna Forster, in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease at only 38 years old, knows that her family is doing what they believe to be best when they take her to Rosalind House, an assisted living facility. She also knows there's just one another resident her age, Luke. What she does not expect is the love that blossoms between her and Luke even as she resists her new life at Rosalind House. As her disease steals more and more of her memory, Anna fights to hold on to what she knows, including her relationship with Luke.
When Eve Bennett is suddenly thrust into the role of single mother she finds herself putting her culinary training to use at Rosalind house. When she meets Anna and Luke she is moved by the bond the pair has forged. But when a tragic incident leads Anna's and Luke's families to separate them, Eve finds herself questioning what she is willing to risk to help them.



What's your "waiting on" pick this week?


Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!







17 comments:

Renee said...

Your pick for this week sounds really good. Thanks for the heads up!

Renee ~ My Wow Post

Eve said...

I haven't had the chance to hear about this one. Might have to check it out.

Leeanna said...

Ack that one sounds like a heart wrencher!

Bookish said...

I hadn't heard of this one before but it sounds fascinating. Will definitely be adding it to my wishlist so thanks for sharing :)

J.M. Adele said...

Great pick. Sounds like a tear jerker.

Kate Unger said...

Oh. That sounds like a good one!

Anonymous said...

nice choice check out what I'm waiting for My WoW

Lisa Mandina said...

Beautiful cover! And wow, Alzheimer's at 38, that's scary sounding!

Sabrina said...

I had not heard of this book before! I will definitely check it out!!

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! I had not heard of it yet, but now I think I need to add it to my TBR. Thanks for always adding to my list. :) My WoW

Unknown said...

This is new for me! Nice pick

Unknown said...

It sounds lovely, but I can't do Alzheimer's books. :(
I'll stay tuned to read your review!

Abigail Pearson said...

Lovely cover, I'll be looking into this book. :)

Alyssa said...

I'm not familiar with this one. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Unknown said...

I love this meme! Thanks so much for hosting!

Anonymous said...

After reading so many blogs and adding a million books to my TBR list because of this meme - I've finally made my own blog and will be participating (hopefully) every week.

Btmarketing said...


The death of contentious former US Secretary of State Henry บริษัท รับ เหมา ก่อสร้าง เชียงใหม่ Kissinger has drawn สร้างบ้านเชียงใหม่ บริษัทไหนดี nostalgia and compliments in China at a time when relationsbetween the two countries have nosedived. รับ สร้าง บ้าน เชียงใหม่