Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Accidents of Marriage


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Accidents of Marriage
By Randy Susan Meyers

Publication Date: September 2

From Amazon:

Maddy is a social worker trying to balance her career and three children. Years ago, she fell in love with Ben, a public defender, drawn to his fiery passion, but now he’s lashing out at her during his periodic verbal furies. She vacillates between tiptoeing around him and asserting herself for the sake of their kids—which works to keep a fragile peace—until the rainy day when they’re together in the car and Ben’s volatile temper gets the best of him, leaving Maddy in the hospital fighting for her life.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?


Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!

18 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

My kind of read....thanks!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

This sounds so hearbreaking! I don't know that I could handle it. I'd need a nice and happy book waiting in the wings. Thanks for sharing! Here are my WOW picks for this week.

Shay(The Story Goes...) said...

Interesting pick, I love seeing your WoWs because it's usually books I would never find for myself =)

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

This sounds pretty intense, Jill. Thanks for sharing.

Wee Shubba said...

Oh this sounds interesting.

Feel Free to pop over and check out my pick this week: Waiting on Wednesday #25
Shubba @ Totally Bookalicious

Sam's Book Basket said...

This sounds really good

Here's my WoW: There's a hot guy!

Sarah (Sarah's Book Shelves) said...

I'm not sure this is my type of book, but it sounds intriguing and somewhat sad.

bermudaonion said...

That should be terrific!

Yvonne said...

This sounds like a good read.

Unknown said...

This isn't my usual type of read, but it definitely sounds intense!

Georgia Dalton said...

Interesting read!

Lark @ The Bookwyrm's Hoard said...

It sounds so sad! I always enjoy seeing people's W.O.W. picks, because the participants have such a wide range of reading interests, so I see books I wouldn't normally pick up. Sometimes they pique my curiosity and end up on my TBR list, sometimes not, but it's always interesting.

Reese's Reviews said...

Great choice! Here's the link to my wow: http://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/2014/06/waiting-on-wednesday-46-rowdy-by-jay.html

Sarah P said...

Awesome. Randy Susan Meyers writes great blog posts, too!

Jen @ bthreviews said...

It's not my kind of read, but I hope you enjoy it :)

Kari P. said...

Thanks for sharing! I will include it in my list for reading. This is my first wow: http://tranceliterario.blogspot.com/2014/06/waiting-on-wenesday-01.html

Andie said...

Sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

Sweet Taraxacum said...

Hey, joined in for next week, still not sure if I did it the right way :D