Sunday, March 22, 2009

Library Loot: 3-22


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Out of the Blue that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I came home from the beach to find eight books waiting for me:


It Will Come to Me by Emily Fox Gordon

The Cradle by Patrick Somerville

The Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano

Bridge of Sand by Janet Burroway

The Believers by Zoe Heller

The Stepmother by Carrie Adams

Secrets to Happiness by Sarah Dunn

Cooking in the South by Johnnie Gabriel


4 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Jill.... I also have The Girl She Use to Be and The Cradle(review). I returned It Will Come to Me unread and also need to request the Sarah Dunn new one: Secrets to Happiness. HAPPY READING

bermudaonion said...

I've read The Cradle and The Girl She Used to Be and enjoyed both of them - hope you do too.

Erika Powell said...

i think The Girl She Used to Be sounds like a great book and I really want to read it.

Eva said...

I can't decide whether the cover for It Will Come to Me is hilarious or disturbing...lol!